Here are the new features of the version 1.0.11:
Boards can be divided into horizontal lanes. So you can have a better organization of your tasks.
By example, in software development you can separate different releases. Swimlanes are configurable in project settings.
Read the documentation about swimlanes for more details.
A new user role is introduced: Project manager.
Any standard users can be promoted project manager.
- Project managers can change the configuration of the project and access to the reportings.
- Standard project members can only use the board.
Read the documentation about project permissions for more details.
- Gitlab webhooks
- Subtasks export
- Board filter values are stored in the browser local storage
- Add default categories for projects in settings
- Better responsive design for tablets
- Task search is not anymore case sensitive for people using Postgresql
- Hungarian translation added and other translations updated by contributors
- The event handling use the library
Symfony\EventDispatcherinstead of my own dispatcher
- I replaced the library
Monologby my lightweight logging library
- Several internal code refactoring (template helpers and acl)
- Bug fixes
Focus for the next version
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Improve the API to be able to create mobile applications easily
- Integrate the pull-request about the calendar view
Thanks to everybody!