Kanboard got a lifting with this new version:
Some sections have been moved to focus on the most used features.
Improvements on the user interface are never done. The goal is to have a software that will be more efficient and more robust after each iteration.
Projects and subtasks with sorting and pagination have been added to the dashboard:
This version introduce 3 new graphs:
- Tasks distribution
- Users repartition
- Cumulative flow diagram
- Tooltips on the board
- Markdown preview for tasks and comments
- New export: Project daily summaries
- Improvements for single users
- The API return the id of created elements and some procedures have been added
- Several translations updated
- Add support for LDAP START-TLS
Code refactoring and more unit tests
- Kanboard use Composer to manage the dependencies.
- More unit tests have been written to improve the reliability
- A lot of code refactoring have been made to reduce the complexity and improve the maintainability
- Templates are organized into sub-folders now
- The command line tool use the package
- Debug logs are sent to Syslog and
- Of course, many bugs have been fixed
Change about the minimum requirements
The version 1.0.10 requires at least PHP 5.3.7. That means a default PHP installation on Debian 6 Squeeze are not supported anymore.
Note: I don't maintain anymore the official Docker image on Docker Hub. However you can always build your own image from the repository.
Focus for the next version
- Add swimlanes
- Gitlab webhooks
- Continue to improve everything else
Thanks to all contributors!