Kanboard offers the possibility to send notifications when someone is mentioned.
If you need to get the attention of someone in a comment or in a task, use the @ symbol followed by their username. Kanboard will automatically suggest a list of users:
- At the moment, only the task description and the comment text area have this feature enabled.
- The user mentions works only during tasks and comments creation.
- To be notified, mentioned users need to be a member of the project.
- When someone is mentioned, this user will receive a notification.
- The @username mention is linked to the public user profile.
The notification is sent according to the user settings, it can be an email, a web notification or even a message on Slack/Hipchat/Jabber if you have installed the right plugins.