Add a new user
To add a new user, you must be an administrator.
- From the dropdown menu in the top right corner, go to the menu Users Management
- On the top, you have a link New local user or New remote user
- Fill the form and save
When you create a local user, you have to specify at least those values:
- username: This is the unique identifier of your user (login)
- password: The password of your user must have at least 6 characters
For remote users, only the username is mandatory.
When you go to the users menu, you have the list of users, to modify a user click on the edit link.
- If you are a regular user, you can change only your own profile
- You have to be an administrator to be able to edit any users
From the users menu, click on the link remove. This link is visible only if you are administrators.
If you remove a specific user, tasks assigned to this person will be unassigned after the operation.