Gantt chart for tasks
The goal of this Gantt chart is to display a time based overview of the tasks for a given project.
- The Gantt chart is available from the "view switcher"
- Only project managers can access this section
- The start date and the due date of tasks are used to draw the chart
- Tasks can be resized and moved horizontally with your mouse
- There is no vertical drag and drop
- The bar is the same color as the task
- Each bar display a progression status in percentage, this percentage is calculated by using the column position on the board
- To fit with the Kanban model, tasks can be ordered by the board positions or by the start date
- New tasks created from this view will be displayed on the board at the position 1 in the first column
- Tasks are displayed in black when there is no start or due date defined