Kanboard can handle multiple projects. There are two kinds of projects:
- Team projects
- Private project for a single user
Creating projects for multiple users
- Only administrators and project administrators can create those projects
- User management is available
From the dashboard, click on the link New project:
It's very easy: you just have to find a name for your project!
Creating a private project
- Anybody can create a private project
- There is NO user management
- Only the owner and administrators can access the project
From the dashboard, click on the link New private project.
Creating projects from another project
When you create a new project, you can choose to duplicate the properties of another project: