Analytics for tasks
Each task has an analytics section available from the left menu in the task view.
Lead and cycle time
- The lead time is the time between the task creation and the date of completion (task closed).
- The cycle time is the time between the start date and the date of completion.
- If the task is not closed the current time is used instead of the date of completion.
- If the start date is not specified, the cycle time is not calculated.
Note: You can configure an automatic action to define the start date automatically when you move a task to the column of your choice.
Time spent into each column
- This chart shows the total time spent into each column for the task.
- The time spent is calculated until the task is closed.