Kanboard is a simple visual task board software
=> Version 1.0.9 released (November 1st, 2014)
- Follow the Kanban methodology
- Get a visual and clear overview of your projects
- Customize your boards according to your business activities
- Multiple boards with the ability to drag and drop tasks
- Minimalist software, focus only on essential features (Less is more)
- Access from anywhere with a modern browser
- Free, open source and self-hosted
- Super simple installation
- Multiple boards/projects
- Boards customization, rename/add/remove columns
- Tasks with different colors, categories, sub-tasks, attachments, comments and Markdown support for the description
- Automatic actions for each project
- Email notifications
- Users management with a basic privileges separation (administrator or regular user)
- External user authentication: LDAP/ActiveDirectory, Google, Github and also Reverse-Proxy
- API Json-RPC and Webhooks to create tasks from an external software
- Simple command line interface
- Host anywhere (shared hosting, VPS, Raspberry Pi or localhost)
- No external dependencies
- Use Sqlite by default or Mysql/MariaDB or Postgresql
- Super easy setup, copy and paste the source code and you are done!
- Translated in 14 languages: Brazilian, Chinese, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Source code released under the AGPLv3 license
Do you like Kanboard? make a donation.
Kanboard is developped by Frédéric Guillot.
Contributions are accepted: patches, bug fixes, translations, feedback... The source code is straightforward and easy to hack, there is no bloated framework.